Cookies and Ice Cream: How to Pre-Scoop
Create perfect scoops of ice cream to serve with my cookies. The Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop makes that possible. Reminiscent of Thrifty, the closed drug store, this scoop makes that signature cylindrical form. Print and keep the directions below for pre-scooping for parties.
"Cuisipro produces a range of kitchen tools, utensils and accessories that are as functional and innovative as they are beautiful. Catering to a broad global customer base, including both home chefs and professionals, Cuisipro offers more than 200 products, from graters and pop-molds to tongs and kitchen utensils; they have a tool that will help ease any kitchen task. As a testament to Cuisipro’s commitment to quality products and customer service, their products are protected with a multi-year warranty."
Pre-scooping Ice Cream
1. Make room for a cookie sheet in your freezer.
2. Remove ice cream from the freezer to temper--leave at room temperature for 8-10 minutes.
3. Cover a cookie sheet or baking pan (not a bowl) with plastic wrap.
4. Dip the Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop into warm water, then dry with a towel.
5. Follow the directions on the scoop box to push and press the ice cream onto the sheet. Repeat the process for each scoop. If you are leaving the pre-scooped ice cream in the freezer for more than a couple hours you may wish to place the scoops into freezer bags on the cookie sheet to shelter from forming ice crystals.
6. Place the cookie sheet into the freezer. These servings will hold their shape in the freezer until you're ready to transfer them to bowls.
The Cuisipro Ice Cream Scoop is also a good tool for watermelon scoops.
Join the Jesse Bluma at Pointe Viven circle:
Credits: facebook.com/Cuisipro, Image courtesy of [Serge Bertasius Photography] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net