Saturday, February 25, 2012

Luca Ellis


Luca Ellis
Pointe Viven - Jesse Bluma. All rights reserved.



"My Way", "Come back to Me", "The Lady is a Tramp".  If you are into music from the 1960s, Sinatra, and jazz, then check out Luca Ellis.  Luca describes himself as a throw-back to an earlier generation or a modern day incarnation.  I got to hear his Rat Pack era performance at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel.  Pull up a chair, order a drink, and enjoy the free show.  Luca is nice enough to take requests, so have a few in mind and tip generously.  Next time I go he promised to do "Street of Dreams" for me.  




For information about Luc'as next show and location 

www.lucaellis.com

https://www.facebook.com/lucaellis


Luca and I at the Beverly Hills Hotel






Join the Pointe Viven circle

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Shop