Villa Blanca Restaurant Review
“Welcome to the Villa Blanca Restaurant in Beverly Hills. Our stylish restaurant serves Italian, Mediterranean and Asian food, and is perfect for a romantic meal or lunch.”
The owners are Lisa Vanderpump-Todd and Ken Todd, husband and wife. Also of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Francis Dimitrius is the executive chef of Villa Blanca. He attended Le Cordon Bleu in Pasadena, California. Francis also appeared as a contestant on Extreme Chef. The program's concept is to award the remaining chef a prize after a series of bold and tough challenges, such as cooking in the desert or beach.
1. The restaurant is located on Brighton Way in Beverly Hills--public parking is located within a few minute walk of the restaurant. Valet is also available. On busy nights consider taking a taxi or car service.
2. Peak times occur during week days and nights, especially weekend nights. You may wish to visit for brunch or lunch as soon as they open on a weekend. Make sure to make reservations.
3. I enjoy the seating to the right as you enter the restaurant. The seating on the right gives you sites of Beverly Hills on the corner of Brighton Way and North Camden Drive.
4. Each time I have dined at Villa Blanca I have enjoyed my meals.
Salad Dimitrius: Greek salad with feta, fresh tomatoes, romaine, avocado, Persian cucumber, Kalamata olives, red onion, and assorted bell peppers with the chef’s Greek dressing.
Farfalle (bow-tie pasta) Carbonara: Prosciutto and peas in a light cream sauce.
Roasted Chicken Flatbread Sandwich: Maple cured bacon, avocado, spinach, French feta, and pesto aioli (a sauce typically created with olive oil).
5. Afterwards you may wish to walk through Beverly Hills, enjoy some of the shops, sites, and people watching on Rodeo Drive.
Villa Blanca Restaurant is located at 9601 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
Artisanal goods by Jesse Bluma at PointeViven
using organic ingredients and inspiration
from California, Central, and South America.
Join the Pointe Viven circle
sign-up for email updates.
Image credit: villablancarestaurant.com