Looking for that refreshing summer treat?
Blood Orange Sorbet with Fresh Raspberries
Pointe Viven - Jesse Bluma. All rights reserved.
1. Refrigerate plates or bowls before serving.
2. Rinse raspberries and air dry in a colander right before using. Remember to shop for berries that are dry, without mold, and in containers without stains. Only wash as many berries as needed.
3. Thaw sorbet in microwave for about 10 seconds or dip ice cream scoop in a bowl of hot water.
4. Use ice cream scoop to remove sorbet.
5. Plate one scoop of Blood Orange Sorbet.
Ciao Bella uses organic ingredients, natural coloring, and is delicious.
6. Add one handful of organic raspberries to the bowl or plate.
7. Make this an exta special dessert plate with cookies or cupcakes from Pointe Viven.
Join the Pointe Viven circle
Post your comments, solutions, and outstanding ideas below.