Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TSA “Glass Box Mother” Stacey Armato for Breast Milk: Blood boiling



TSA “Glass Box Mother” Stacey Armato for Breast Milk:  Blood boiling

I recently viewed this airport video for the first time.  The story has been out there for awhile, maybe I just missed it the first time.  I think many travelers have had good and bad experiences with airport security, including myself.  A news report I read reported that agents have been retrained since this incident.  

Check out Stacey Armato's YouTube channel for the the complete series of videos showing her experience with Transportation Security Administration agents.  

www.youtube.com/user/staceyarmato/feed

For more information about the TSA for travelers you can visit their official site.  

www.tsa.gov

TSA customer service

Call 1-866-289-9673







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It

Shop