Capital Seafood Review
"At Capital Seafood, we strive to offer you exceptional food, service, and ambiance.
We offer our guests with made to order dim sum, fresh seafood, and a variety of traditional Chinese dishes. Our team has locations in California, Nevada, and China. We look forward to accommodating your dining experience at one of our many locations.
Chinese people love to eat. And they love to eat in large groups with an abundance of food. Our ultimate goal is to bring you the best dining experience possible. From our extensively rich menu, with many choices of meat, seafood, vegetables, soups, and dessert to our casual, yet attractive atmosphere. We've created a place where our guests can feel at home and dine like royalty."
Address: 85 Fortune Dr Suite #329, Irvine, California 92618 at the Irvine Spectrum.
1. Visit Capital Seafood during the day to avoid crowds or make a reservation.
2. The Steamed Pork Dumplings are my favorite.
3. Order a few items off the menu and share with friends and family.
4. The clams were not my favorite, although I usually only like clams in chowder.
5. Pull up a seat at the bar and order food off the menu.
Join the Pointe Viven circle: sign-up for email updates.
Credits capital-seafood.com, flickr.com/photos/ei