Pointe Viven - Jesse Bluma. All rights reserved.
Asada translates to grilled or roasted, as many items you will find on the menu. “We bring you the classic flavors of Mexico along with a few innovative new surprises. Our menu selections are a blend of traditional with modern and are always made from scratch from the freshest ingredients. Pair your entrée with a selection from our extensive collection of refreshing cocktails, from tequila to margaritas and cervezas. Asada Laguna is a Mexican Steakhouse and Tequila Bar in the heart of beautiful downtown Laguna Beach. We offer California/Mexican cuisine, USDA Prime steaks, fresh local seafood, along with sandwiches, salads and snacks. Our festive Tequila Bar offers unique margaritas, tequila flights and homemade sangrias and hand selected wine collection. The restaurant is a unique blend of contemporary style and fun with
beautiful ocean views.”--asadalaguna.com
1. Asada Laguna can get busy at night and weekends. Go for lunch or make a reservation.
2. Parking is located on the street . Bring money for parking. If parking on the street, be careful of the high curbs.
3. After your meal you may wish to replenish your time on the parking meter and take a short walk over to Main Beach or to the shops on Forest Avenue.
4. Crispy Cheese Empanadas: Hand made mesa | Cheese Stuffed | Avocado Jalapeno Cream | Lettuce | Pico Gallo | Queso Freco
6. Asada Steak Melt: Sliced Prime Sirloin | Oaxaca Cheese | Roasted Peppers | Sweet Red Onion | Rustic Baguette | Negra Modelo Jus
You can visit Asada online at asadalaguna.com
Shop Pointe Viven for baked goods
made with excellent ingredients and
Join the Pointe Viven circle
Photo Credit: Asadalaguna.com